Skip to main content

2 out of 52

Hi ssup! Salam gais, so this update name is not-so-weekend-cause-i-got-paper-and-the-gap-not-allow-me-to-do-my-new-routine. I know it's already Wednesday πŸ˜… okay, so let's proceed! basically, my first two weeks is my final for my semester two. Now, Alhamdulillah dah settle final & cuti sampai awal March gittew.  Doakan result I flying colours! Huhu. I ambil Diploma Perakaunan, UiTM Tapah, Perak. Okay, I'm not suprise if u never know that Tapah got UiTM haha because me either. I only know that Tapah got the famous RnR. UiTM ni baru like for 6-7 years la, and facilities semua baru so syukur Alhamdulillah gila sebab selesa cumanya.... jauh kedalam hahahaha sedih betul but lucky we got ETS so senang nak balik. Memang kalau free, balik je la kerja plus ada geng suka balik so why not πŸ˜›

Overall, my sem two is not that bad. Penat gak lah nak tunggu habis tapi bila dah habis tak sangka dah habis. Standard la, manusia haha. Dah start rindu ekceli haha. I believe that every sem, ada dia punya halangan & dugaan tersendiri especially time time genting contoh masa minggu yang banyak test and so on. Usually after midsem break haha, tapi semua tu kena pandang dan ambil dari sudut positif. Ada hikmah. Ibarat ketahanan psikologi dan minda kita sedang diuji gitu, cara macam mana kita nak tengok sesuatu benda tu jadi and what is our next action. SUMPAH I JENIS EMOSI SO SEMUA TINDAKAN SALAH HAHA, but then sedar dan biasa lah rasa bodo haha but i never blame myself and pujuk "nevermind girl, at least you learn something new". Please, please, please don't let yourself down. Learn to rest, take your time & don't force yourself.



To be honest, syukur sangat sebab dekat tapah dikelilingi kawan kawan yang baik (la jugak, haa perasan la tu). Kalau tak dah lama quit eh haha lemah betul. Ok definisi baik tu luas, but for me, they are. Salah faham sikit tu biasa, sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit ;) I ni bukan jenis yang termotivasi sangat tapi dorang punya kindness, buat I rasa bersyukur & i really adore dorang punya spirit & positive thinking dorang sampai tahap sangat-tak-boleh-bawa-bincang. And they spread it πŸ’“ Is2g, siapa je tak sabar nak habiskan diploma ni cepat cepat kan, but i'm trying my best to enjoy this journey too with these girls. Wanna insert their picture, but all of the photos in my phone, do not transfer yet. Maybe later! πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­

That's all for last week I guess? So i'm free now to set new goals for this year! Haha. See you later, thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 out of 52 weeks

Hi Assalamualaikum, kaifa halukum? πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰it's quite awkward to start over again in blogging after a few years do not involve in this. Last active was in 2013, when I was form 3 which is 15 years old. Start blogging, when I was 13 (form 1). And during that time, semua main blog like follow each other thru blog sumpah blog macam tempat luahan perasaan, hias blog like I kenal pastel colour dari secondary school but we learn it thru coding not specific name sebab nak hias blog kan haha πŸ˜‚ and im not proud to admit it lol you suppose to study la Hafizah, too young for social media. Guess what, now I am unofficially 20 so yes still 19 years old lol. I miss my 2017, there is a lot of ups and downs thru my whole years. Surely, everyone has their own story. People come and go. I believe that they are exist in our life for good reasons.           My first week out of 52 weeks of 2018, is very relax hahaha NOT SO RELAX CAUSE ON 2nd January im having my final so yes. Sambut tahun baru kat uit